Kei Loki

Thursday, August 15, 2019

It’s funny how other people are willing to do lots of brave things for you.. yet.. you still choose someone who can’t even offer you half of what others could 😔😔

Posted by loki at 10:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2024 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2019 (13)
    • ▼  August (11)
      • Cherish the person who values ​​you Maybe you're ...
      • You persuade yourself.  Thats why, you become stro...
      • loving you is my concern with god.  you don't need...
      • Never let the pain from your past punish your pres...
      • One day you may realise you lost a diamond while y...
      • I can hold back my tears and hide them with a smil...
      • I smile during the day… I cry during the night…. J...
      • Better by far you should forget and smile than tha...
      • I tell people I’m OK i tell myself I’m fine, then ...
      • I may smile and i may laugh. But deep down my hear...
      • It’s funny how other people are willing to do lots...
    • ►  July (2)
  • ►  2018 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2017 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2015 (18)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2014 (20)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  February (7)

About Me

loki
View my complete profile
https://www.facebook.com/kaito.shion.3551380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wrp-FAtBefs. Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.